Mint Chocolate FULL Spectrum CBD by Coastal Clouds CBD (30ml)
Mint Chocolate FULL Spectrum CBD
A delectable blend of rich chocolate and refreshing peppermint goodness.
Flavor Profile: Chocolate | Peppermint
CBD Type: CBD Tincture for Consumption Only. DO NOT VAPE!
CBD BLEND: Full Spectrum CBD
CBD: Per 30mL Bottle
Suggested use as a Tincture:
- Designed to be used orally (sublingual) or added to food & drinks
- Adults: Take one full dropper (approximately 30 drops or 1mL) 1–3 times per day, or as needed.
- Drip and hold underneath the tongue for 15–20 seconds before swallowing for maximum effectiveness
- Wait 3 hours after initial (first time) use to see how the level of CBD may affect you
- Serving size: 1 mL (approximately 1 full dropper)
- Servings per bottle: 30ml
Ingredients: Natural Flavoring, Organically grown phytocannabinoid-rich hemp extract, MCT, Sunflower Oil
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat, light, and humidity in order to preserve quality.
Brand: Coastal Clouds CBD
- 1x 30ml Bottle of CBD liquid
WARNING: Prop 65 Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including beta-myrcene, known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol, known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. It is strongly advised against using cannabidiol (CBD), and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in any form during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. The user is at their own risk.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements made regarding these products. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Before using any product, please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.